We absolutely love fresh beef carpaccio so if you want to see how we prepare it then watch this You tube video as it done in this way in our kitchen
Special lunch Offer
Buy 1 Get 2 Cheese and Ham Tortellini
Our opening special for all customers coming for lunch one of our signature dishes is here for you to try
Save £9.50 by getting a FREE pasta dish when you buy any lunch time this week
OK so it’s not really summer yet but let’s get positive and start creating that summer feeling with a very simple prawn/shrimp dish to get the taste buds absolutely exploding and making us feel like the joys of summer!
We like to make our dishes light and simple so this dish is heavy on the prawn but delicate with the pasta….that’s the way it should be eaten, do not complicate the sauce follow the simple steps below and you will have a beautiful dish.
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan sauté some garlic and finely diced onion for a couple of minutes until softened and lightly browned
2. Add fresh tomatoes, fish stock, basil, oregano and pepper.
3. Bring to the boil over a medium heat, reduce the liquid by simmering uncovered for 15 minutes
4. In another pan cook the pasta.
5. Add the shrimp to the tomato sauce and cook for only 5 minutes, we do not want the shrimp to be tough
6. Drain the pasta and toss into the sauce
7. Serve immediately with grated parmesan and garnish with basil leaves